- Convert between all key audio formats: MP3, WMA, WAV, FLAC, AAC, M4A, OGG, etc.
- Supports splitting by CUE sheet
- iTunes support: add converted files direct to your iTunes library
- Convert multiple files simultaneously, depends on quantity of your processor cores
- Keeps folder structure
- Absolutely FREE!
Step-by-step instructions and how-tos:
Mark S Ver Steeg:
I have been using SoundConverter on my OSX-Lion iMac but it wasn't doing a satisfactory job on FLAC files. MediaHuman is fast and does two files at once! Superior to SoundConverter!
The audio converter app works perfectly-i finally found a freeware to convert FLAC to Apple lossless and keep the tags.
man i am loving this program i am using media human audio converter and i am convertings 186 music files it has taken less than 5 minutes usually the other programs i use if i was doing this it would take about an hour to an hour and a half this programs is the best.
- Windows 8 32bit/64bit, Windows 7 32bit/64bit, Windows Vista 32bit/64bit, Windows 2003 32bit/64bit, Windows XP 32bit/64bit for PC systems
- Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Intel only
- About 60Mb of free hard drive space